MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIRMAN
Welcome to the JUSTICE KNIGHTS TRACKER FOUNDATION, INC. Family!
Our team hopes to deliver justice that has long been overdue to the common man. We attempt to muster as many member-partners as possible who share the same values in seeing through the improvement of the quality of life of human kind.
This website, courtesy of our Japanese partners, has been specially prepared for you. We hope that this will be most helpful to you in familiarizing yourself with the objectives, policies, procedures, benefits, rules and regulations concerning your engagement with the Foundation.
Again, welcome and we hope that you will enjoy sharing yourself and performing your role of helping people help themselves, with us.
GRAND JUSTICE EDUARD FUENTES (SGD). Chairman & Executive Director
WHO ARE WE
JUSTICE KNIGHTS TRACKER FOUNDATION INC.
You can see our footprints in the grassroots areas as we provide or help provide effective information channels and interventions for poverty alleviation as a kind of assistance to the less fortunate people. Our network of development experts and consultants come from public, private and business sectors, professional organizations, and interest group with a combined academic and field experience of serving the best interest of the Filipinos with varied beliefs and faith for more than a quarter century.
Our team manages a pool of multidisciplinary personnel most of them are retired professionals and field practitioners coming from a wide spectrum of economic, psycho-social, political, and natural and physical sciences.
Our core competencies include:
Capacity Building and Consultancy Services
• Grassroots Dispute Resolutions for a Just and Humane Society
• Civil Society and Peoples Participation in Governance
• Barefoot Legal Counseling
• Empowering Communities for an Inclusive
• Replication of Best Practices
• Fund Facilitation and Resource Mobilization
• Local Tourism and Development
Peace Processes and Collaborative
• Community Relations and Development
• Political Mobilization
• Immersion Strategies
• Event Management for Peace
Organization Development for NGO’s
• Organizational diagnostics
• Visioning Interventions
• Strategic Planning
• Social and Biological Rapid Field Appraisal
• Environmental Compliance and Enforcement
• Participatory and Community-based Resource Management
Policy, Research and Advocacy
• Knowledge Management
• Policy and Institutional Studies
• Legal and Para-Legal Support Services
• International Publications